The Michigan Mama.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

16 weeks.

How far along? 16 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: around 10 pounds gained.
Sleep: Varies, waking up 2-3 times to haul myself to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: hasn't happened yet, it'll be Friday at my doctors appointment! Can't wait to see the little babes.
Movement: I can't exactly feel them, but I can feel my belly shift to the right a lot. It's crazy.
Symptoms: Besides wanting to go in a dungeon and sleep for months? none.
Symptoms I DON'T have: almost all of them.
Food cravings: Absolutely nothing, anymore.
Food aversions: Eh, nothing really.
Gender: find out this month!
Labor Signs: Nadda.
Belly Button in or out? what belly button?
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach!
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment